The Business Owners Policy offers you a complete selection of property and business liability coverage and the options that allow you to tailor your plan to reflect your insurance protection needs.
The Business Owners Policy offers broad protection and many options to choose from, including a variety of deductibles and policy limits.
Property Protection Coverage
Property Protection is available with varying deductibles for physical damage to your building or rented space, office equipment, valuable papers and records, window breakage, vandalism, theft, crime and employee dishonesty.
- Buildings and/or contents - direct physical damage protection
- Replacement cost valuation
- Theft of cash or inventory
- Records and other valuable papers
- Business Interruption - actual loss sustained coverage for up to 12 consecutive months
- Extra expense coverage to reimburse you for additional costs incurred by you to limit a loss
- Accounts Receivable
- Business property away from the premises and while in transit
General Liability Coverage
General Liability protecting against 3rd party complaints for bodily injury & property damage, personal & advertising injury, premise and operations and product liability.
- Base Limits - - $1,000,000 any one occurrence - $2,000,000 general aggregate
- Premises & business operations
- Products & completed operations
- Defense cost outside the limit of liability
- Personal injury, libel, slander, false arrest, invasion of privacy
- Advertising liability
- Automatic coverage for newly added locations
- Damage to property owned or leased limit $300,000
- Medical payments up to $5,000 per person
Optional Coverages Available
Optional Coverages allow you to design a policy that will meet the specific needs of your office. Combined with your basic office coverage, these options complement your protection needs.
- Computer hardware and software/media, $10,000 included
- Energy equipment to insure heating and cooling systems
- Higher property deductible
- Workers' Compensation
- Umbrella liability
- ERISA Bond
- Non owned and hired automobile
This information is only a brief summary of coverage and policy provisions. This is not a legal document and is being used for advertising purposes. All statements herein are subject to the provisions, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy.
For specific information concerning coverage, please contact the AAD Insurance Office at 1-888-747-6866
Affinity Insurance Services, Inc.
1100 Virginia Drive, Suite 250
Fort Washington, PA 19034